Our client offers a collaborative innovation management solution for companies to map, manage and monitor open innovation projects with Start-ups and innovative partners at scale. The company helps leading enterprises around the globe to deliver repeatable ground-breaking results.
- In this position, you will identify potential customers in Europe by implementing the business plan and using targeted marketing campaigns:
- Research target industries, clients & decision makers.
- Acquisition activities: by phone, e-mail, via events, referrals & social media.
- Rapid processing of incoming leads to shorten the sales cycle.
- Arrange appointments for the sales team and brief all team members on the various sales activities.
- You will report on new leads and the appointments made, analyse the results, and continuously improve them (here you will get support from the sales and marketing team).
- You take care of the different events and identify the contacts beforehand, thus maximising the contacts.
- You will exceed your targets thanks to the following skills:
- Proven experience in sales (contacting, customer acquisition, lead qualification).
- Knowledge of using CRM and automation software for sales and marketing.
- Confidence in dealing with senior innovation and communications professionals on the phone and via email, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A humble yet challenging mindset and a willingness to actively develop in your role by training and improving soft and hard skills
- Ability to collaborate, listen before you speak, admit mistakes and ways to improve.
- German native speaker, fluent in English, French would be a plus
- Be at the heart of the EMEA expansion
- If successful: opportunity to lead the DACH sales team
- You will be exposed to the latest innovation trends and solutions that are shaping tomorrow’s world
- A competitive salary & benefits package (restaurant tickets, attractive health insurance, public transport reimbursement, etc.) > 50-70K + Variable
Competitive package (including variable component and bonus without cap): 50-70k fix + Variable
Grant of stock options
Restaurant tickets, health insurance
Reimbursement of public transport costs
2 days remote work per week possible
Work in comfortable and modern offices in the heart of Paris
Benefit from close relationship and regular work sessions & feedback sessions
Regular team events (team builds, after works, conferences, etc.)
Interview with VP Sales & VP CS
Discussion about your experience and the role
Role play interview
Interview with the team about cultural fit
Final interview with the Co-founder
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Bitte sende uns Deinen CV auf Englisch oder Französisch an : email@example.com
Solltest Du noch Fragen haben kannst Du uns auch gerne anrufen:
+33 1 47 25 94 75