Our client is an internationally successful and award-winning provider of learning solutions.
If you have already gained extensive experience in account management and would like to work for an internationally recognized company, this position might be of interest to you!
For the further development of the German market, our customer is looking for a
Global Account Director DACH (w/m)
– based in Germany –
Your responsibilities as a Global Account Director
- You are able to independently identify, qualify, progress and close new opportunities with new target clients in sectors such as Automotive, IT, Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Bulding / maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, gives you energy and satisfaction.
- You are able to easily arrange meetings / presentations with key decision-making personnel across the target organization.
- You are willing to work with strategic and regional partners in order to establish mutual business relationships.
- You are able to work within established guidelines to ensure that profit objectives are met.
- You become a strong contributor to overall Company Sales Strategy.
- You assist efficiently in leading final contract negotiations with the customer.
- You prepare regular and accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- You represent the company in external business relationships with major clients, partners and the public.
- You enjoy providing leadership and industry knowledge to customers/prospects, and maintain an appropriate corporate presence in industry-related public conferences and tradeshows.
- You are a sales “hunter” with a proven track record of successful performance in new business development of complex Enterprise software and Learning & Development solutions.
- Your provide executive level sales presence and support with senior level decision makers
- You have more than 9+ years sales experience in either the HR/L&D training and consulting arena, business consulting or enterprise solution sales.
- You have a broad, general knowledge of the enterprise HR/L&D, people development, training and software sector, ideally with an understanding of HRIS and associated support systems and how these solutions can benefit client business performance.
- You provide a solution and consultative selling approach.
- You are aware of and understand the current business challenges companies face within the target segments.
- You have a good knowledge of forecasting methodologies and working against these.
- Thanks to your entrepreneurial spirit and high integrity, you are a self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Result-driven, you are able to set challenging, realistic and concrete goals; to make decisions, set priorities, follow up on issues to bring about early resolution.
- Willing to provide a strong Customer Service, you build a strong communication with customers, clarifying their needs, and involving others in activities which meet customer’s short and long term needs.
- You sollicitate the input of others affected by decisions and planned activities.
- Analytical thinking is a key-competence you have as well : you search for causal relationships, and systematically break apart complex problems.
- Flexible, you are able to demonstrate flexibility when applying rules or procedures to a particular situation, adapting to meet the larger objectives of the organization. You are ready to adapt personal or corporate strategies to the needs of the situation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Position based in Germany (Homeoffice).
Have we sparked your interest?
Then please send your application documents including possible starting date and salary expectations to:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone:
+33 (0)1 47 25 94 75